MY SCRAP ADDICTION!!

We all have our little secrets, but I guess this one isn't a secret anymore!

Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Been a Busy Couple of Weeks!

I have been busy with work and play(granddaughter, friends and, of course, scrapbooking). I have posted a few cards on the SCS website and thought I would share with you one I made for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I know you are say "there is no cupcake, what is she taking about!?"The challenge doesn't include cupcakes or even eating them, it is just that Taylor likes cupcakes! Here is my card for the submission. It was make with all Su products except the ribbon and vintage button. The paper is a summer picnic designer paper that just screams for citrus fruits. So the image is from the SU Tart and Tangy stamp set I just got. I stamped and colored it with SU makers in Old Olive and Summer Sun and then covered it with Crystal Effects to make it juicy. I love the vintage buttons I have gathered from thrift stores and my Mom's stash. (Yes, she still sews at the age of 88!). It was really fun to follow the sketch and put a little of my own twist into it. TFL

No comments: