MY SCRAP ADDICTION!!

We all have our little secrets, but I guess this one isn't a secret anymore!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THANKS TO A DEAR FRIEND





My dearest friend, Debbie, is so sweet to ask us to dinner to celebrate our anniversary together. Unfortunately, she injured her shoulder and the dinner was postponed until next weekend. What a trooper!


(I guess this should be a get well card and I may still do that), but this is the one I made to thank her for being such a good friend. It is mostly Stampin' Up products, N. of Navy, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla cardstock. The ribbon is retired 7/8 inch navy and creamy caramel grosgrain. The punched edge is a new Martha Stewart punch that IMHA is just great!


I was hoping the stamped image would turn out a little darker for the camera, but I wanted it to be soft. It was coloured with copic markers and brightened with a little Stickles.

No comments: