MY SCRAP ADDICTION!!

We all have our little secrets, but I guess this one isn't a secret anymore!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Dad's 87th Birthday Card

My wonderful Dad is celebrating his birthday soon and I wanted to make him a special card. He has always been an inspiration to me. Hardworking, kind and selfless ... and he is getting better with age. (Could it be that I just appreciate him more everyday?) Have a Happy Birthday, Dad!
I have always loved this MME Bohemia paper,but never could quite figure out how to use it. I saw the TECC6 challenge on SCS and thought I would give it a try. I have never done a challenge before, so I hope it meets the requirements! I used SU Night of Navy for the image and then lightly inked and distressed the edges of the image. The stamps are Su's Always and For a Friend. I used the punch to cut the hole on the edge of the green scalloped and then threaded navy ribbon (unknown). Just added 4 dew drops (hydrangea mix) and raised the image on foamies. I hope he likes it.

No comments: