MY SCRAP ADDICTION!!

We all have our little secrets, but I guess this one isn't a secret anymore!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some Easter Cards as Promised.








Done several card and hope to get a few more done as we are going away and be to late to mail other wise. So here goes.






This one is similar to the baby card I sent to my new grand nephew, but reworks as an Easter card. I again used Basic Grey's DP 2 Scoops and coloured with copic markers and Spica pen.










This one a simple A Muse stamp and card base with felt flowers and copic colouring. The colours of the scan are not very true as the flowers are orange. So you get the idea! Love those cute little guys!





I know, more 2 scoops already! I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! I used the new Cuttlebug dot embossing folder to texture the background and added a soft pink ribbon. Everything about this paper is soft and JUST LIKE ICE CREAM. Imagine! MM flower and brad and bob's your uncle. He sure isn't mine. ha ha. Getting a little silly here. Gotta go!!










No comments: