MY SCRAP ADDICTION!!

We all have our little secrets, but I guess this one isn't a secret anymore!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WIne Tasting was a Hit!

Just thought I would drop a quick note to thank Deb once again for the wonderful treat and night out. You can't beat a gourmet meal by a terrific chef and wine pairings to boot!. Didn't even have to do the dishes! I think my favourites of the 5 courses was Crab Ravioli in Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce. Yum!! Yum!! We got to ask questions and help out and even got the recipes to try at home. Honourable mention should also go to the Braised Pear in White Cranberry - Apple Wine with Carmel sauce drizzle! NO calories of course.
I will soon be posting some of my Easter card creations soon. Some great Elzybells stamps out there. Must go for now.

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

Hi Joanne! I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged your blog and if you'd like to play along, come by my blog and see how.